- Regular maintenance is best for a healthy, weed free lawn.
- Lawns that have become waterlogged should have started drying out by now. Do not walk on them until they do.
- Waterlogging may have led to moss, bare patches and yellowing grass. A spring feed is essential and can be combined with a chemical moss killer. Non chemical means can be introduced in autumn.
- Reseed bare patches and sow new lawns.
- Start mowing existing lawns if you haven’t already – remember to get the height right. Grass cut too short will not thrive.